Thank you Charlotte for tagging me to this interesting tag.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the ten questions asked on this post
- Nominate at least five people to do it also
- Let your nominees know you nominated them
Three book pet hates–
- I don’t judge book by cover but I don’t like books with unattractive covers or meaningless cover or just picked randomly cliched ones.
- whiny characters- I so hate characters who keep crying throughout book and never attempt to even fight back or accept situation and find the way out.
- Slow pace- If I’m not getting a grip on book and it takes longer than usual to finish the book, dosen’t matter how great the story is, I so hate that thing. I won’t totally ignore all other points of book when it come to rating, but I just don’t like slow books.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
Nothing is better than a cozy corner with open window, fresh air and beautiful view for reading spot.
Tell us three book confessions.
- I never bought and maybe won’t buy hardback. (I’m with you, Charlotte on this)
- I’ve habit of writing my name on every first page of paperbacks whether I purchased or received from author. I know it’s childish but I love doing that.
- I don’t like to share my books with anyone. I’m same for all my other things-clothes, purse, watch, and whatever that is mine. I don’t like someone else use it nor I will ask other’s things to use. Sharing is caring doesn’t apply here.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
In August, while reading Destiny by India R. Adams. I checked Goodreads to see when I read this book. 😉
How many books are on your bedside table?
1 paperback and other book I’m reading is in tab (there are many books in my tab but right now I’m reading 1 in it).
This is sitting on my table since almost 1 and half week and I finished only 40% of the book. I thought to finish it last week but couldn’t finish it because of health issue, I was hospitalized and then consultation and all took 3-4 days. Now that I’m back to normalcy I’ll finish it soon.
What’s your favorite snack to eat while you’re reading?
I don’t eat while reading. Food or book, good things are to be enjoyed alone only.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Tell Tale: Short Stories by Jeffrey Archer
Any book by Rick Riordan
Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on a bookcase.
I don’t have bookcase!! I put my books in box.
Describe how much books mean to you in just three words.
Passion, company, distraction.
Biggest reading secret.
There’s no secret!
Anyone like to answer this tag consider yourself nominated. 🙂
Happy Reading! 🙂