Hello readers! I hope you all had great month.
This month I managed to read and review:
Total books : 6
Pages : 1850
1 NetGalley book
3 Author/Publisher request (1 Paperback, 2 e-copies)
2 Blog tour (e-copy)
1. A Tudor Turk (The Chronicles of Will Ryde & Awa Maryam Al-Jameel #1) by Rehan Khan — (Review) ★★★★★
It was adventurous, adrenaline inducing, multicultural historical fiction written in year 1591. Very unique book, I surely recommend this.
2. A Poisonous Journey (Lady Evelyn Mystery #1) by Malia Zaidi — (Review) ★★★★★
It was steady paced, interesting, historical, cozy murder mystery set in Crete, in 1925 with developed characters and insights.
3. The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth — (Review) ★★★★★
It was character driven thought provoking, suspenseful, complex, complicated domestic noir, a twisted family drama with addictive writing and plot. I highly recommend this book.
4. It was juicy family drama and a lovely Romcom with quirky interesting characters and beautiful writing. I highly recommend this book. This was one of the best 2019 read.
5. The Haunting of Henderson Close by Catherine Cavendish — (Review) ★★★★
It was scary, spooky, creepy and chilling horror that revolved around legends of Henderson Close. End felt little rushed, I felt confused about one of the characters but definitely enjoyable. I recommend to readers of this genre.
6. Kingdom Cold by Brittni Chenelle — (Review) ★★★
It was YA fantasy romance, not the best read but was interesting, entertaining, fast paced with potential plot.
Other posts this month:
5 WOMEN’S FICTION BOOKS I RECOMMEND ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY [Post]
AUTHOR INTERVIEW : TONY HALKER [Post]
#GUESTPOST : THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE AND DOGS BY MICHELE GORMAN [Post]
Book Blitz tour / Promo:
Everything I Do by M.C. Frank [Post]
Blueberry Pancakes by Anton Lee Richards [Post]
The Onyx Crown by Alan Hurst [Post]
The Sandbox by J.W. Patrick [Post]
Prince of Secrets and Shadows by C. S. Johnson [Post]
Reflected Destinies by Florence Keeling [Post]
Book of the Month:
HOW WAS YOUR MONTH IN READING?
WHAT HAVE YOU READ?
DO WE SHARE COMMON BOOKS FROM THIS LIST?
Share your thoughts in the comment-box below.