Hello readers! I hope you all had amazing month.
This month I managed to read and review:
Total books : 6
Pages : 1516
2 NetGalley books
2 Author request (e-copies)
1 Blog tour (e-copy)
1 Owned (paperback)
1. Midnight on Mars by M.C.Glan — (Review) ★★★1/2
It was fast paced, interesting science-fiction novel mixed with cosmic energy and spirituality. But was predictable and couldn’t relate to characters.
2. The Secret to Falling in Love by Victoria Cooke — (Review) ★★★★1/2
It was lighthearted, relatable, refreshing chick lit that I recommend to fans of this genre. My only issue was, even though the book was short, it took me longer to finish this book. But that’s just me.
3. My Perfect Brother-in-Law by Cristina Hodgson — (Review) ★★★★★
It was entertaining, dramatic, fun and refreshing to read romcom suspense with a fitting title. I definitely recommend this book.
4. The Titan’s Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan — (Review) ★★★★★
I love anything by Rick Riordan. It was just fabulous, super fast paced, Greek mythomagical adventure that readers of MG, YA genre would definitely enjoy
5. Between the Lies by Michelle Adams — (Review) ★★★★★
It was easy to read, steady paced, page turner psychological thriller with brilliant plot and intriguing characters. I just loved this book and I highly recommend it.
6. It Started With A Note by Victoria Cooke — (Review) ★★★★
Felt little slow in last few chapters otherwise it was entertaining, engaging with beautiful writing and characters. A chick-lit, holiday romance in French countryside that I recommend to fans of this genre.
Other posts this month:
Book Blitz tour / Promo:
1. Kingdom Cold by Brittni Chenelle [POST]
2. This Time by Azaaa Davis [POST+Interview]
3. Kingdom of Ash and Soot (The Order of the Crystal Daggers #1) [POST]
4. CLOUDED BY ENVY by Candace Robinson [POST]
5. Anastasia Phoenix Series [POST]
6. Justice Gone by N. Lombardi Jr. [POST]
Month at glance
Post I loved from Blogosphere:
1. 5 TIPS TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BOOK BLOG By Briana @Pages Unbound Reviews
2. HOW TO STAY POSITIVE WHILE BOOK BLOGGING and THE TRUTH ABOUT BOOK BLOGGING STATISTICS by Marie @ drizzle & hurricane books
3. WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH CONTEMPORARY YA by Orang-utan Librarian
Book of the Month:
HOW WAS YOUR MONTH IN READING?
WHAT HAVE YOU READ?
DO WE SHARE COMMON BOOKS FROM THIS LIST?
Share your thoughts in the comment-box below.