It was my birthday on 14th but couldn’t write a post yesterday. Good thing happened, I bought few books, we booked our house, and I got this lovely idea from Annemieke’s post on 35 Books Before 35 that she first saw on Michelle’s post from Fit Kitty Mama. Well I’m not going to list whole 35 books and I bet the series I want to read might have more than 35 books in total. So here is my list of books I want to read before I’m 35. I have 3 years to read them. I know its not easy with me deviating from plan and adding more books and reading lots of NetGalley books but hey, it doesn’t hurt to try.
Books to read before I’m 35:
1 The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
4. Clockwork Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
5. Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
6. Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
7. Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan
8. Lockwood & Co by Jonathan Stroud
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
10. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
11. Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout
12. Illuminae Files 2 by Jay Kristoff
13. The Folk of the Air by Holly Black
14. Dune by Frank Herbert
15. Circe by Madeline Miller
Books I bought:
Thank you for reading my review and I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in comments which of these books you have read already and which you recommend I should add to this list.
If you enjoy my posts and blog, please consider supporting me.
Sign up to receive emails whenever I write new post-